Does your hospitality business operate responsibly?
The Zetter Hotel, London
Get recognised for your commitment to responsible business practices within the hospitality industry when you become a member of Considerate Hoteliers. Members can use the Considerate Hoteliers emblem on their websites, social media channels, presentations, and on both digital and printed marketing assets. The annual membership certificate can be displayed back or front of house; and at trade and recruitment fairs. Considerate Hoteliers members also have access to specialist CSR templates, toolkits and account management support to help add value to their proposition. These include a monthly CSR social media and activity planner, jargon buster, food waste assets and more. Considerate Hoteliers encourages membership applications from hotels, serviced apartments, hostels, restaurants, plus conference and event venues that operate responsibly, regardless of size or star rating. Suppliers to the hospitality industry can apply for membership too.
- – Annual membership certificate
- – Use of emblem for digital and print
- – Monthly CSR social media and activity planner
- – Specialist CSR toolkits and templates
- – Account manager support
- – Quarterly news bulletin
- – Website listing
- – Supplier, partner and volunteering introductions
- – Publicity and promotion opportunities
“Since joining, we have made considerable progress: winning the annual Considerate Hotel of the year award; and being awarded the Hotel Catey as the Green Hotel of the Year.”