Position Title: Sales Coordinator – Entry Level position
Deadline for Applications: 15th June 2019
THE OPPORTUNITY – Become part of a dynamic company active in delivering sustainable solutions to the hospitality sector
This Sales Coordinator position will give you the opportunity to work in a vibrant environment, within a passionate team committed to bringing positive change to the hospitality industry. You will also be part of growing the business to become the leading specialist for energy efficiency and climate awareness in the sector. We are an innovator in sustainable technology for the hospitality industry – with a sophisticated data management system designed to help hospitality businesses to manage their environmental impact. Currently we are building a new mobile app for smaller businesses, after winning a major innovation competition.
You will be given immediate responsibilities on account support, will have opportunities to join client-facing meetings with prestigious brands as well as having to execute a variety of tasks with a steep learning curve.
We are looking for driven, passionate, self-confident team players, who are not afraid to take on new tasks, are flexible and can adapt easily to new challenges!
The Considerate Group is a young specialist company assisting hospitality businesses to operate more responsibly. The dynamic in-house team comprises experts with extensive hospitality industry knowledge and experience (operations, sales & marketing, finance and maintenance); sustainability analysts; and engineers. Con-Serve™ by Considerate is an innovative cloud based energy management system (ISO 50001 compliant), which has already become the leading data platform for hotel businesses in the UK.
The Considerate client portfolio includes boutique hospitality brands; many of London’s flagship properties of internationally renowned hotel companies; national and international hotel groups; management companies; and private Islands. The Considerate Group aligns its project work to the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), UN Global compact and the objectives set in The Paris Agreement at COP21 as we are all passionate about making the necessary changes to achieve the climate goals set.
The Sales Coordinator’s core focus is to identify, prospect and convert new opportunities that will help the company to achieve its commercial objectives. Most of the time will be spent on the phone calling potential or existing clients and qualifying leads, therefore it is critical that the Sales Coordinator is confident and resilient in these tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years work experience preferably in a position of sales or business development with a passion for environmentally responsible business practices.
This Sales Coordinator role comes with the following responsibilities with a focus on small to medium size clients:
- Present B2B solutions to clients confidently over the telephone as well as face to face
- Research prospect accounts to support lead generation and build the sales pipeline
- Create and maintain accurate records within the Capsule CRM system
- Create and maintain accurate databases within Constant Contact
- Manage a portfolio of small-to-medium assigned accounts to ensure retention and identify new opportunities
- Complete assigned projects accurately, and within agreed timelines
- Adhere to all data protection legislation and GDPR
- Demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Undertake any training courses as assigned to develop business related skills
- Follow all administrative processes and company policies
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent in English – for both written and verbal communications – second language highly advantageous
- Self -motivated and driven – you must be able to work independently and/or with minimal supervision
- Flexible regarding ad-hoc changes and challenges, which are relatively frequent in a start-up environment
- Self-confident – the ability to converse with and convince potential clients
- Have strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task successfully
- Have experience in using a CRM system
- MS Office skills are essential
- A passion and interest for sustainability
- Experience in the hospitality/travel/food industry in a client facing role would be ideal
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like you, please send an up to date CV and cover letter, which includes a salary expectation to: Joanna Kapatou, Business Development Manager: email@example.com