The team at Considerate has become trusted advisors to hospitality businesses, worldwide.
Services range from developing a CSR Strategy with its supporting policy documentation to delivering bespoke workshops; and compliance and mandatory reporting. The Considerate approach aligns with global frameworks and certifications relevant to the hospitality and travel industries, including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and UN Global Compact.
The Considerate Group works side by side with its advisory clients to build and embed their CSR vision, mission and strategy into their operations and corporate culture. This is done successfully because Considerate provides clear and practical steps, which culminate in lasting changes. Considerate aligns its work to the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), UN Global Compact (click here for an example) and the objectives set in The Paris Agreement at COP21.
- – Create a comprehensive CSR strategy for all areas of your business
- – Set CSR goals, objectives and targets
- – Identify savings through a resource management plan
- – Devise sustainable purchasing policy and ethical charter
- – Communicate CSR activity to all stakeholders
- – Monitor progress through qualitative and quantitative tools
Considerate delivers bespoke workshops that equip both business leaders and employees with the knowledge and tools to implement change and achieve their sustainability goals.
The Considerate sustainability workshops cover a host of topics. The company’s in-house hospitality industry and sustainability experts customise content and integrate it into a unique half-day programme, which typically involves a blend of presentations, brain-storming, interactive games and lively discussions. Considerate workshops can be delivered on-site at the client’s property or at the Considerate office in London.
- – Building your green team
- – Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- – Employee induction and motivation
- – Certification (analysis, selection and processes)
- – CSR Strategy with vision and mission statements
- – Advanced Con-Serve™ training and resource management projects
The Considerate Group also offers practical support with specific corporate environmental reporting requirements, such as CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project); carbon reporting (click here for an example); and green house gas (GHG) reporting. For the various report Considerate can provide a baseline analysis of your hospitality business at group or property level; develop reporting materials; and offer recommendations to improve operational and environmental performance.